Wednesday, April 4, 2012

baby booties for ur li'l ones...


I love to crochet...may be because thats what I have been doing in my free time since my teen age...my mom taught all three of us to crochet...she used to give us crochet assignments for summer vacations or for any free time we had in hand :) it was fun and a moment of ultimate pride when you look at the final product you have sewn together :)
We usually crochet doilies, place mats, lace trims for table cloth edges and so on....the easy ones...
My dad's family tree is really a big one...every summer vacation we used to have a new born at our grandma's place.and we used to make these cute li'l baby booties for the li'l ones :)


this one is a cute bootie I made for my li'l bundle of joy....she is a winter baby :) so we did use it a lot..soft and cuddly..and pretty in pink too

The pattern is from here

its a simple pattern, easy to follow for a beginner too :)

I have made these a couple of times earlier too for my friends' li'l ones...use pink or blue yarn if you know beforehand if its gonna be a girl or boy...or else use a muti colored yarn ;)
a perfect gift for a loved one's baby shower...adding a personal touch

I love her blog.She has a wonderful etsy shop too with all her beautiful creations and crochet patterns.
she has shared a few patterns in her blog too..easy ones for crochet lovers like me..

Note: Use cotton yarn, if its gonna be for a summer baby....but then you will have to tweak the pattern a bit to  get the right sized bootie...stitches made with cotton yarn will be smaller than ones made with wool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.